Kigoos Mini Meet - VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
We are looking forward to seeing all our swimmers at our Mini Meet on Saturday!
Meet info was sent in a notifier on Monday. This info can be found on our website.
Some additional reminders/info:
1. There will be no concession on Saturday. Families will need to bring their own snacks and drinks.
2. Families may set up their own tents/chairs in the grassy area behind the pool.
3. Families must sign up for 2 hours of volunteer time. All trainee shifts will have experienced Kigoos parents to support our newbies! Please see link below.
4. Parents may only be in the bleachers when their swimmers are racing. Please do not enter the pool deck until your swimmer is at marshalling.
5. The parking lot is open for our use. Please do not block ramps/drop off area.
5. Face masks are recommended.
6. Masters swimmers are invited to contact Richard Buckley email@example.com regarding opportunities to join our Mini Meet.